MINISTERS NETWORK AND MINISTRY TRAINING
The development of embryonic ministry gifts, pastors and missionaries is of critical importance to us. With our Ministers Network, Churches have an opportunity to send staff and others for specific training for detailed and strategic leadership training, coaching, ministry development, and edification. The schoolroom environment with emphasis of academic excellence in conjunction with "OJT" (On The Job Training) will provide an excellent vehicle for practical training in relevant ministry.
For years, as we have traveled and taught God’s word, he has brought disciples, ministers, pastors, and new converts to be trained for ministry. They have come from Asia, Canada, Africa, Mexico and the S. America’s. As doors to the world continue to open wider, many will desire or need to come through those doors without going through traditional forms of seminary and schooling.
We have a staff of individuals that are skilled and effective in, training, equipping, reaching, imparting, and releasing the power, anointing, and the knowledge of God in a structured training center environment, as well as our online learning curriculum and school of ministry. At MN we have been teaching in seminaries and colleges in excess of 20 years with astounding
results. When students leave our training they always return as positive assets
to their home churches, communities and countries. God has wonderfully
blessed us with ministry techniques and truths that are duplicable.
Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
If you are a Pastor, maybe your church would like to join together with us in Uniting the body of Christ for a push into the harvest fields of the Lord!
The focus is on “relevant ministry” with applicable truths and functional knowledge that enhance, equip, and establish the minister or believer in his or her ministry.
Training, Equipping, Reaching, Imparting, and Releasing the Power
The Ministers Network (MN) Staff is fully “Evangelical” in adherence to the authority of Scripture, the deity of Christ, and Salvation through faith in the atoning work of Christ. MN is fully committed to the biblical definitions and exercise of worship and ministry, and in partaking of the power of the Holy Spirit and exercising the biblical gifts of the Holy Spirit. MN is “Christological” in it’s belief that the Lord Jesus Christ is central in worship and Christian practices. We further consider it mandatory and essential that Jesus Christ be recognized as Lord and savior of every minister and or affiliate seeking to join in fellowship, covenant, or be “covered” by Apostle Hatcher and the MN staff through its Ministers Network. MN believes that Christ Jesus is the Head of His church, and King of His Kingdom. MN believes that Christ is in the church which makes up his body, and we are in the world, continuing His work and demonstrating His Kingdom on earth. We are “Covenantal”, believing that accomplishing God’s purposes on earth is possible only through our response to the biblical mandate of covenant with God and one another as members of the Body of Christ. His covenant was dramatized in the Old Testament through human experience with his people and is fully ratified in the New Testament through the atoning work of Christ. It is required that every MN Minister and covenant partner believes in the exercise of practical theology which is demonstrated by presenting Jesus Christ as the way, the truth and the life and knowing that He is the central work of God in restoring man, the earth, and the universe back to God’s original plan and purpose. MN is “Kingdom” in it’s theology, believing that the central issue and concern of God in scripture is His righteous rule in Heaven and earth. Since the Kingdom of God was the major subject preached and taught by Christ during His earthly ministry and after His resurrection, the church therefore, is responsible to continue in preaching the message of the Kingdom of God with the mandate to proclaim Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord of all, to the ends of the world.
THE MINISTERS NETWORK DECLARES AND MAKES THIS STATEMENT OF COVENANT, COVERING AND COMMITMENT, TO ALL FELLOW COLABORERS WITH CHRIST, PARTNERS, MINISTERS, AND CHURCHES AS FOLLOWS:
As presbytery, and ministers of The MINISTERS NETWORK we are delighted that you have requested to be considered in joining with MN in terms of "Networking" or requesting credentials for ministry, and therefore it becomes incumbent upon us to clarify our understanding of "covering." When the presbytery of MN" covers" a pastor, or a ministry, this means we will provide the following services:
1. Provide orientation and exposure to the biblical mandates for both expression and exemplification of principles that govern the
Minister's requirements for fellowship, accreditation, accountability both vertical and lateral, and biblical counsel where requested
or needed according to scriptural directives.
2. Provide Biblical standards for ethics and morality in ministry.
3. Become a resource of ministry "how to's" in the form of publications, CDs, videos, conferences and workshops.
4. Provide Biblical counsel on a personal or church-wide level as requested and as time permits.
5. Provide opportunity for MN Staff to be personally available and accessible for dialogue and interaction as time permits.
6. Recognize and discern levels of gifts and callings and provide credentials as appropriate.
7. Allow the Holy Spirit to be the executor of your ministry. MN and its fellowship of Pastors, churches, and Ministers, in no way assumes authority over your ministry except that which is mutually understood to be for the purpose of ministry and admonition with your commission and testament to the fact in writing.
8. It must be clearly understood that when MN "covers" a ministry or pastor, it is strictly for the purpose of providing availability of spiritual eldership and not for legal nor moral responsibility. Each ministry or pastor who networks with or seeks credentials from the Ministers Network is personally, financially, morally and legally responsible for his/her own decision and conduct.
With these evident declarations of covenant and commitment in mind, we are looking forward to fulfilling the great commission of the Lord Jesus Christ and God our Father together with you! Contact the MN staff immediately to get the process started or fill out the contact page and request more info.
Apostle & Pastor Howard Hatcher
Ministers Network (MN)
International Outreach Ministry & Training Center (IOMTC)